Step-by-Step International Pte. Ltd.
Reg. No.: 200407944M
Data Protection and Privacy Statement
[Last Updated: 17 June 2014]
- Step-by-Step International Pte Ltd respects your privacy.
We will not collect personal data about you when you visit this web site and/or use our apps, unless you choose to provide the data to us.
- If you provide your contact data such as telephone number and/or email address to us, you are deemed to have consented to us contacting you with the provided data, unless you indicate otherwise.
- Any personal data collected from you will only be used to deliver our products to you and to provide you better products and services.
In particular, we will need to provide your name and delivery address to a delivery agency in order to deliver our products to you.
We will otherwise not disclose your personal data to any other parties, unless you give us your consent to disclose the data.
- You have the right, on payment of a reasonable fee, to request access to personal data about you held by us,
and request to know how it is being used and disclosed for the last 12 months to the extent allowed by law.
You also have the right to request correction of your personal data held by us.
You can set up your web browser to accept or reject cookies.
- This Statement is not intended to, nor does it, create any contractual rights between you and us.
We may amend this Statement from time to time and will place any such amendments on this web site.
For any enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org